Sunday, December 23, 2012

Newbie Alert !


Okay, decided to write my own blog instead of always reading others
Hmm, what should I write since its the first post I'm gonna make. 
Guess I'll just talk about myself. 

Name is Muruga. "Half Chinese-Half Indian"
( That makes me Chindian ! )
I'm 18 as for now ( 24th December 2012 ) 
Studying in Johore Matriculation College in Tangkak. 

Its like HELL there . 
Seriously, my academics sucks. 
Results for Semester One are out and I'm not satisfied with it.
Gotta really work on my academics. 

Since this blog is about ME , i wouldn't want to talk about my family.

Mhmm, well, the main reason why I'm writing blogs is because of a pig 
This so called "pig" lives in Jasin, Melaka
And we hardly meet each other. 
Well, guess I'll just have to stop here then. 
Might be posting another post the next day or maybe tonight..? 


Depends on myself because I have this "attitude"
"Attitude" is kinda lazy and always asks me to procrastinate in doing things.
Ah well.. 

"to love somebody,
you gotta love yourself first"

#1 - Life of Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment