Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Split Hearts, One Choice.

3.08AM 26th December,
It's kinda late to update my blog but its my only free time LOL
Stressful life has begun.
Gotta start burning the midnight oil.
Mid-term examination is coming soon..
This is my only chance to show my parents that I can do it !
I can't gain anymore distractions..

Muruga, think wisely..
There is someone who is willing to give her life for you..
Please don't waste it..
Please learn to appreciate what you have..
Greed brings no good..
If you end up getting nothing in the end,
That really shows that you're stupid..

 

*wakes up*


I made my decision!
TAN HANG LING ( the PIG ) , it's you who I need..
It's you :)
I don't want to ruin anymore relationships..
Let this be last and final :)

" Make wise decisions..
Because crying over split milk,
Won't give you anything "

#5 - Life of Mu




1 comment: