Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wooohoo!

12.40 AM 28th December 2012

Quack quack quack
My phone's alarm rang in the morning.
Snoozed snoozed snoozed.
Finally decided to wake up at 6.45am
And thank god that I didnt make the same mistake again like what I did yesterday -.-

Nothing special today..
Lectures? as usual, those are my sleeping times..
Tutors? tried to concentrate.. but ended up thinking of my piggy~

" wherever i go~ my piggy appear in my mind~ my mind~ oo la la~
pig pig hang ling~~ "

Today, during PMM, we had a competition, among students from different practicums.
Quite lame competition though -
• decorate le fruit • lol

My practicum MS13 got number 2 !
* I didnt do anything! XD

After the activity, had my dinner at 5 and SLEEEEEEP.
Slept till 9.30pm, OH YEAH
Feel very refreshed .
But still, lazy...
Tried to do a bit of Maths,
Got frustrated.

Time to sleep now~
Oh, a message for my pig
Thankiuu for being so sweet to me,
You're always there for me :)

Goodnights!

" loving every moments
with you "

#7 - Life of Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment